Roger Hudson, the Principal at Web Usability is a respected workshop presenter with more than 15 years experience in the web industry. His workshops combine a wide theoretical knowledge with practical activities and real-world examples.
Most of the half-day and full-day public workshops presented by Roger in recent years have been concerned with website accessibility, and have recently focussed on helping web designers and developers prepare sites that comply with WCAG 2.0, for example:
- MaxDesign Web Accessibility workshops – 2007 (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane)
- WIPA Introduction to WCAG 2 seminars – 2008, 2009 (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth)
- Local Government Web Network, 2009 (Sydney)
- Webstock pre-conference workshops, 2006, 2010 (Wellington, NZ)
- MaxDesign WCAG 2.0 workshops – 2009, 2010 (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane)
- Real World Accessibility workshops – 2012 (Sydney, Canberra)